Interested In Canada/America and Europe Representatives

From: Apia Essien
Date: Wed Nov 09 2005 - 21:42:00 EST

Subject:Interested In Canada/America and Europe Representatives

From: Apia Essien

Date:, 2005

Dear Sir,

I am Mr. Apia Essien,
Managing Director of Ghana

CENTURYTRUST EXPORT

(GHANA) LTD.

We are
a group of businessmen, who deal on Raw Rubber,

Gold, Aluminum and
Cocoa export into the

Canada/America and Europe markets. We are
searching

for representatives who can help us establish a medium

of
getting to our customers in the Canada/ America and

Europe as well as
our customers making payments

through you to us.

Please,If you are
interested in transacting business

with us kindly contact us. Subject
to your

satisfaction you will be given the opportunity

to let us
know how we will pay for your services as

our representative

in
America/Canada/Europe. If your interest to this

proposal is in the

affirmative , kindly forward to us your information as

stated below:

FULL NAME:

FULL CONTACT ADDRESS:

PHONE: