Re: [linux-dvb-maintainer] Multiple USB DVB devices cause hard lockups

From: hunold
Date: Wed Nov 09 2005 - 09:33:28 EST

Hello Hugo,

Hugo Mills writes:
I'm trying to get a pair of Twinhan Alpha II DVB-USB devices
working on the same machine. With a single device plugged in, I can
quite easily receive and stream data.

With both devices connected to the machine, both are recognised.
However, use of either device causes some form of stack backtrace (I
can't see the top of it to verify what kind) from the kernel, and a
hard lock-up. Magic SysRQ is non-functional after the lock-up. Failure
cases that I've seen are:

Thank you for your report. I forwarded the mail to the linux-dvb mailing list. Hopefully somebody is able to help you.

Please consider subscribing to the linux-dvb mailing list: