Re: [patch 1/4] DocBook: allow to mark structure members private

From: Martin Waitz
Date: Wed Nov 09 2005 - 08:31:13 EST

hoi :)

On Tue, Nov 08, 2005 at 10:26:42PM +0300, Alexey Dobriyan wrote:
> > > XMLTO Documentation/DocBook/wanbook.html
> > > XPath error : Undefined variable
> > > compilation error: file file:///usr/share/sgml/docbook/xsl-stylesheets-1.66.1/xhtml/docbook.xsl
> > > line 114 element copy-of
> > > xsl:copy-of : could not compile select expression '$title'
> > > XPath error : Undefined variable
> > > $html.stylesheet != ''
> >
> > Is that after applying Martin's docbook patches yesterday?
> > (I haven't tested that yet.)
>
> Unless they're in a very recent -linus. Probably this is a sign to test
> those patches. :-)

but I don't remember doing anything to the HTML generation part.
perhaps you need newer stylesheets? I have docbook-xsl 1.68.1 here.

if the problem persists for you, could you hand me a copy of the
your stylesheet for testing? It would be nice if kernel-doc would
work with more versions than mine ;-)

--
Martin Waitz