Re: Linux 2.6.14.1

From: Coywolf Qi Hunt
Date: Tue Nov 08 2005 - 21:12:11 EST

2005/11/9, Greg KH <gregkh@xxxxxxx>:
> We (the -stable team) are announcing the release of the 2.6.14.1 kernel.
>
> The diffstat and short summary of the fixes are below.
>
> I'll also be replying to this message with a copy of the patch between
> 2.6.14 and 2.6.14.1, as it is small enough to do so.
>
> The updated 2.6.14.y git tree can be found at:
> rsync://rsync.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/gregkh/linux-2.6.14.y.git
> and can be browsed at the normal kernel.org git web browser:
> www.kernel.org/git/

I'd appreciate it that if you would not overwrite the 2.6.14 record on
the kernel.org page, but add a new record for 2.6.14.y instead. It
would benefit others too. FYI: http://lkml.org/lkml/2005/10/9/18

It's uninteresting for people to install the stable kernel x.x.x.y
sometimes. Leave the base kernel x.x.x there would be convenient.
--
Coywolf Qi Hunt
http://sosdg.org/~coywolf/