Re: [patch 1/4] DocBook: allow to mark structure members private

From: Alexey Dobriyan
Date: Tue Nov 08 2005 - 13:21:39 EST

Randy Dunlap wrote:
> Ahoy. Excellent. Compare my personal todo list item:

> 35.for kernel-doc: make some fields :private: so that a description is not
> expected for them.

Aha! A kernel-doc hacker! Randy, by any chance, do you have "support for
nested structs" in your TODO? And if yes, what's the status? I have
parsing with the following syntax:

# /**
# * struct my_struct - short description
# * @a: first member
# * @b: second member
+# * @c: nested struct
+# * @c.p: first member of nested struct
+# * @c.q: second member of nested struct
# *
# * Longer description
# */
# struct my_struct {
# int a;
# int b;
+# struct her_struct {
+# char **p;
+# short q;
+# } c;
# };

But properly nested displaying is in pretty much nil state since .. uh
crap.. summer.