Re: 2.6.14-mm1

From: Roman Zippel
Date: Mon Nov 07 2005 - 12:24:58 EST

Hi,

On Mon, 7 Nov 2005, Christoph Hellwig wrote:

> > It's not a problem on my part, Al is constantly vetoing these patches.
> > I'm not taking this blame. :-(
>
> You've threatened all kinds of nasty things in case Al's perfectly reasonable
> patchkit goes in.

I objected to it because it were two days before the release, giving me
zero chance to deal with it reasonably.

> That's certainly what I would call blocking.

You were commenting on the patches in -mm and I certainly never blocked
these. I'm actually trying to push these patches since two weeks with zero
effect.

> Your patch
> split has clear disadvantages over the original ones, but I don't really
> care which one we get as long as we get this bullshit sorted out.

Christoph, please stop your bullshit. :-(
The first 5 patches are pretty much Al's version, the rest is the
remaining cleanup by me. I get _no_ help at all with these patches, with
the effect that my m68k work has gotten to a complete halt and m68k will
fall behind even further.

bye, Roman