Re: ADI Blackfin patch for kernel 2.6.14

From: Greg KH
Date: Mon Nov 07 2005 - 12:18:40 EST

A: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Top_post
Q: Were do I find info about this thing called top-posting?
A: Because it messes up the order in which people normally read text.
Q: Why is top-posting such a bad thing?
A: Top-posting.

A: No.

On Mon, Nov 07, 2005 at 02:58:03PM +0800, Luke Yang wrote:
> But this patch only includes the arch files for Blackfin. Do I have
> to break it into smaller chunks? It is hard to break it...

Is there some reason this patch should not follow the documented
process? Do you want it to be reviewed by people? Accepted into the
main kernel tree? If so, I suggest you do the proper thing.

If you have questions as to the specific ways to do this, please let us
know.

thanks,

greg k-h