ASSISTANCE

From: Ali Usman
Date: Mon Nov 07 2005 - 06:28:38 EST

ARTS & CRAFT COMPANY PLC.
DL0311 VAUXHALL CROSS LONDON
UNITED KINGDOM.
E-MAIL:aliusman4@xxxxxxxxx

Attn:Sir/Ma,

With due respect to you, I am sorry for any inconveniences or embarrassement this my letter of assistance may cause you. I am writing following an impressive information we got about you through a consultancy firm under UK/USA/CA. CHAMBER OF COMMERCE AND INDUSTRY. Thus we assured your capability and reliability to champion a business of great magnitude.

I am Mr.Ali Usman, the managing director of the above mentioned company. Base on the assurance given on your behalf, my company has appoint you as our debt collector from our overseas creditors. The creditors always send us CHEQUES for our payment, but foreign cheque take LONGER time to clear and sometimes some of them got lost on transit, which impact a great lost to this Company. It is on this effect, we the management outstand a dept collect or overseas. You haven been selected on these contract, the management has agreed that any debt YOU collected on our behalf, 5% is allowed for you as your share while the remaining will be remitted to us through wire transfer on our coparate account.

To commence on this transaction, you are to send the following in your reply:
1. Name you want the cheque to be raised.
2. Direct telephone and fax numbers
3. Mailing address
4. Your company name if any.
5. Sex/ Age and Occupation.
If you are interested, please reply through my secure email address:
aliusman4@xxxxxxxxx

Awaiting your positive reply.

Yours sincerely,
Mr. Ali Usman.