Re: + v4l-720-alsa-support-for-saa7134-that-should-work-fix.patchadded to -mm tree

From: Mauro Carvalho Chehab
Date: Mon Nov 07 2005 - 01:39:00 EST

Em Dom, 2005-11-06 às 00:12 -0800, Andrew Morton escreveu:
> akpm@xxxxxxxx wrote:

> Well that didn't work. The problem is that
> drivers/media/video/saa7134/saa7134-alsa.c doesn't appear to be wired up
> into the build system - it simply doesn't get compiled.
In fact, it was meant to be part of saa7134 module. We've changed it on the newer patchsets I've sent to you today. It shoud compile well now.

> Please send a fix against next -mm?

Only after sending I noticed you've released -mm1 (I'm suffering a long
delay on my current ISP - maybe some greylist policy). I'll apply the
patches I sent you today against -mm and, if something wents wrong, I'll
send you some correcting patches.

Cheers,
Mauro.