Re: pxa27x_udc -- support for usb gadget for pxa27x?

From: Pavel Machek
Date: Sun Nov 06 2005 - 15:45:16 EST

Hi!

> > Is there recent version somewhere? I found one version
> > (pxa27x-0218.patch), but it is *really* old.
>
> Pull it out of handhelds.org kernel26 cvs tree and let me and the usb
> developers have the patch please :)

I got it to compile it for me, but I'd probably need something like

/*
* USB Device Controller
*/
static void corgi_udc_command(int cmd)
{
switch(cmd) {
case PXA2XX_UDC_CMD_CONNECT:
GPSR(CORGI_GPIO_USB_PULLUP) =
GPIO_bit(CORGI_GPIO_USB_PULLUP);
break;
case PXA2XX_UDC_CMD_DISCONNECT:
GPCR(CORGI_GPIO_USB_PULLUP) =
GPIO_bit(CORGI_GPIO_USB_PULLUP);
break;
}
}

static struct pxa2xx_udc_mach_info udc_info __initdata = {
/* no connect GPIO; corgi can't tell connection status */
.udc_command = corgi_udc_command,
};

...for the spitz. Do you think I can just copy this one? ...eh, no,
will not fly, there's no SPITZ_GPIO_USB_PULLUP.

Pavel
--
Thanks, Sharp!