Re: latency report

From: Trevor Woerner
Date: Fri Nov 04 2005 - 09:45:17 EST

On 11/4/05, Gene Heskett <gene.heskett@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> >The report is here in html:
> >http://geek.vtnet.ca/embedded/LatencyTests/html/index.html
>
> And while the index displays properly, all links, when clicked on, lead
> to local files which of course in html, do not exist on my machine.

I'm currently at work (i.e. miles and miles away from my home machine
and outside my network) and I can read through the report just fine.
Other people seem to be able to view the report fine (from both the
comments I've received and the entries in my log files).

Which links in particular are giving you problems?