Re: Issues in Booting kernel 2.6.13

From: Simen Thoresen
Date: Thu Nov 03 2005 - 10:18:32 EST

Simen Thoresen wrote:
Hi Devesh,

I still have problems, and I see both mptbase and mptscsih loading, so I've assumed that mkinitrd is not happy with the new kernel.

Could you please mail me your .config directly so I can have a look at it?

-S

Hi Devesh, Randy

Sorry about not following this up earlier, but I've resolved my problem, and am booting happily. CONFIG_FUSION_SPI=y (rather than =m), and then tell mkinitrd not to care about scsi-devices.

Than you for your help :-)

Yours,
-S
--
Simen Thoresen, Wulfkit Support, Dolphin ICS
http://www.tysland.com/~simentt/cluster