Re: [uml-devel] Uml left showstopper bugs for 2.6.14

From: Blaisorblade
Date: Wed Nov 02 2005 - 17:42:40 EST

On Wednesday 02 November 2005 22:44, Kai Tan wrote:
> I tried the first patch, got the following error:
>
> Kernel panic - not syncing: copy_context_skas0 : failed to wait for
> SIGUSR1/SIGTRAP, pid = 7182, n = 7182, errno = 0, status = 0xb7f
Ok, segmentation fault, again:
$ ./testprogs/waitstatus $[0xb7f]
WSTOPSIG(status) is 11
The signal is: Segmentation fault

> I got the same error even after applying the second patch.
Oh, sorry.
Can you just try doing a "make clean" and forcing a full recompilation? In any
case, I will try investigating further... I'll probably request you to give
me the complete binary (without debug info and compressed) along with
your .config. Please save them for now, I must check further before...

For now, IIRC you can keep running with mode=tt, right?

--
Inform me of my mistakes, so I can keep imitating Homer Simpson's "Doh!".
Paolo Giarrusso, aka Blaisorblade (Skype ID "PaoloGiarrusso", ICQ 215621894)