Re: Ext3 error with Megaraid on x86_64 with 8GB RAM

From: Evgeny Rodichev
Date: Wed Nov 02 2005 - 13:04:24 EST

On Wed, 2 Nov 2005, bloch@xxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

On Wed, 02 Nov 2005, bloch@xxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

Three times now I've seen severe ext3 problems on two different Opteron
machines with 8G RAM. Two other machines with 4G are otherwise
identical but haven't exhibited the same filesystem problems.

The corruption occurs on a Megaraid RAID 1 array.

The problem looks very similar to my problem with Opteron and 8G RAM.
Please send the output from lspci -v and dmesg