Introduction to the Linux kernel development process

From: Paolo Ciarrocchi
Date: Mon Oct 31 2005 - 08:37:51 EST

Hi all,
I somehow finalized the article,
you can find it here:
http://technologynews.altervista.org/index.php?mod=read&id=1130758467

I'm looking for a better place where to put the article,
technologynews has formatting issue but you can easily read the
content even if the formatting is different from the plain text
version I wrote.

I sent the article to both osnews.com and slahdot.org but I dunno
whether they are willing to publish it.

I will redirect the technologynews link to the web site of my LUG as
soon as they'll provide me page in the article section.

I hope someone will find the article useful ;-)

--
Paolo

Please click here: http://heracleum.altervista.org/top/site.php?vote=488
to support http://technologynews.altervista.org