Re: [swsusp] separate snapshot functionality to separate file

From: Rafael J. Wysocki
Date: Thu Oct 06 2005 - 03:22:46 EST

Hi,

On Wednesday, 5 of October 2005 10:33, Pavel Machek wrote:
> Hi!
>
> > OK, but if we decide to move some functions from one file to another,
> > we'll have to wait for another "settle down" period, I think.
>
> Yes...

Then I'd propose that we wait for the next "settle down" period with the
split and apply all of the bugfixes and cleanups now.

I don't think we'll gain anything by splitting the files immediately and
there are some cleanups not in-line with the split (eg. the Nigel's patch
eliminating the references to PG_reserved).

Greetings,
Rafael