Re: what's next for the linux kernel?

From: Sonny Rao
Date: Mon Oct 03 2005 - 18:52:37 EST

On Mon, Oct 03, 2005 at 10:12:26PM +0100, Luke Kenneth Casson Leighton wrote:
> On Mon, Oct 03, 2005 at 01:03:48AM -0400, Sonny Rao wrote:
> > Roll around on the floor while violently laughing for a while?
>
> _excellent_! can we watch? where's the mp4 :)

It'll be out there shortly... ;-P

But realistically, how can I take you seriously?

You come onto the Linux kernel mailing list, talk about hardware
implementations that are not generally known or available while
insulting the populace by claiming they would not understand
anyway, then insult the kernel developers by proclaiming their hard work
is "daft" and that the design is going to be "_really_ outdated,
really soon" without much explanation, go on to make wildly
generalized comments about processor frequency scaling with little
real insight or explanation of the issues, and apparently like making
long meandering posts even more difficult to read by not using capital
letters.

I also notice you suddenly decided to act morally superior to Martin
by taking "a leaf from the great rusty russell's book " and dealing
with "immature and out-of-line comments" in a "professional way."
Way to go...

Anyway, others have posted far more mature responses than my obvious
flamebait... apologies for the extra noise.

Sonny