"Kernel panic: VRKADINT" under heavy I/O. What is the source orlocation of VRKADINT

From: Jeff Johnson
Date: Mon Oct 03 2005 - 10:47:01 EST

Greetings,

I have several systems that will hang under heavy i/o. This usually occurs during a Pallas AllToAll test over Infiniband. Is anyone able to point me to where I can find VRKADINT or what general area of the kernel this is coming from? Everything runs fine otherwise. When I start the AllToAll across 32 machines and get 128 cores all talking to each other at once random machines will panic with the VRKADINT. I cannot seem to find this message anywhere in kernel source.

details:
arch x86_64
kernel 2.6.5-7.193-smp (SuSE Ent9)
proc 2x dual core Opteron 275