Re: 2.6.14-rc3-rt1

From: Mark Knecht
Date: Sun Oct 02 2005 - 14:28:24 EST

2.6.14-rc3-rt1 up and running for me. No problems at all building it.
I've got Jack running at <5mS and doing light streaming from 1394
drives. I'm using realtime-lsm.

The only problem I had over the last few days happened with
2.6.14-rc2-rt7. One time, when attempting to shutdown, the machine
hung after the 'Unloading Alsa modules...[OK]' step.

I'm going to be doing some composition/recording in Ardour this week.
I'll use one of these two RC kernels and see how it goes.

Cheers,
Mark