Re: [ANNOUNCE] Release of nf-HiPAC 0.9.0

From: Michael Bellion
Date: Sat Oct 01 2005 - 10:38:33 EST

Hi

> > I am happy to announce the release of nf-HiPAC version 0.9.0
>
> Looking forward to talking to you about it next week!

Yes, I am looking forward to meet you and the rest of the netfilter developers
again at the workshop next week too. The workshop has always been a lot of
fun with a lot of interesting discussions. With the 2 days of the workshop
and the 2 extra days of hacking on code there will probably be plenty of time
to talk about the current state and future directions of the HiPAC project.

See you next week
Michael Bellion