Re: workaround large MTU and N-order allocation failures

From: Dan Aloni
Date: Tue Sep 20 2005 - 09:22:21 EST

On Mon, Sep 19, 2005 at 10:25:29AM -0700, Ganesh Venkatesan wrote:
> 82546GB supports an incoming Rx packet to be received in multiple rx
> buffers. A driver that enables this feature is under test currently.
> What version of the e1000 are you using?

We are currently using the lastest version of the driver from the 2.6
tree backported to the 2.4 tree. I wasn't aware that 82546GB supports
this - I inferred differently from the comments in the driver's source.

Is the version of the driver you mention available from CVS somewhere?

--
Dan Aloni
da-x@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, da-x@xxxxxxxxxxx, da-x@xxxxxxx