Re: [Question] How to understand Clock-Pro algorithm?

From: liyu
Date: Tue Sep 20 2005 - 00:31:04 EST

Hi, All.
In my words, pages in memory is either resident or non-resident.
In linux internal, mapped or unmapped.
So number of non-resident pages is alway less than total number
of pages in memory.

Is your pages physics pages? or, it is Logical pages? However,
I think both is same here.

Waitting for your answer.
Thanks.

liyu