Re: ipw2200 using old wireless extensions

From: Bill Davidsen
Date: Mon Sep 19 2005 - 15:56:49 EST

Jeff Garzik wrote:

Bill Davidsen wrote:

Pierre Ossman wrote:

With the inclusion of the ipw2200 driver and the update of the wireless
extensions I get my dmesg flooded with these:

eth0 (WE) : Driver using old /proc/net/wireless support, please fix driver !

Somebody please make the hurting go away :)

Is this related to using the old 1.0.0 driver instead of current? I asked why and never got an answer, so ???

Because we're waiting on Intel, or someone, to update the driver properly.

Okay, I'll continue to do the upgrade manually.

--
bill davidsen <davidsen@xxxxxxx>
CTO TMR Associates, Inc