Re: I request inclusion of reiser4 in the mainline kernel

From: Christoph Hellwig
Date: Mon Sep 19 2005 - 04:02:09 EST

Thanks a lot for the roundless attacks, but I'm done.

I'll stop helping you to review stuff because it's just totally pointless,
you ignore most of the review anyway and start personal attacks.

Please find someone else to review your code for inclusion, that can stand
beeing attacked everytime they write an email. Before you should probably
fix up various bits I wrote up and especialy make sure to get rid of
all duplication of generic I/O code or explain in detail why you need it
and fix your own implementations.

And next time you request review request and inclusion please use nicer
words than 'I request inclusion'. There's no right to get code included
in the kernel tree, it's a honor.