Re: Wanted - Recommendation of good motherboard for AMD Athlon 64 X2

From: Marc Perkel
Date: Sun Sep 18 2005 - 19:11:08 EST

Robert Hancock wrote:

Marc Perkel wrote:

oh - and - I forgot to mention this NO NVidia chips. That's what I'm trying to get away from because of lack of Linux support.

Where is the lack of Linux support? The only feature I know of that's not supported under Linux is the NCQ support on the nForce4 SATA controller..

And lack of an ethernet driver. I had to install an Intel card to get Ethernet to work.

--
Marc Perkel - marc@xxxxxxxxxx

Spam Filter: http://www.junkemailfilter.com
My Blog: http://marc.perkel.com