Help porting wireless InProComm IPN 2220 driver to 2.6

From: Runar Ingebrigtsen
Date: Wed Sep 14 2005 - 17:16:40 EST

Hi,

D-Link made a GPL driver for the InProComm IPN 2220 wireless chipset
found in Linksys cards.

Source: ftp://ftp.dlink.com/GPL/di624M/di624m_fw10_source.tar.gz

I really need this driver in the 2.6 kernel, as my current setup with
ndiswrapper and the neti2220.inf is unusable due to bad throughput.

If anyone would help me I'd be willing to pay an amount for a working
driver in the 2.6 tree. I would also need to get help using the driver
with Ubuntu.

The hardware is a Packard Bell EasyNote A5560 laptop:
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/HardwareSupportMachinesLaptopsPackardBell?highlight=%28packard%29%7C%28bell%29

--
Runar Ingebrigtsen <runar@xxxxxxx>
mopo as