Re: [Alsa-devel] Re: Brand-new notebook useless with Linux...

From: Peter Zubaj
Date: Thu Sep 08 2005 - 15:37:40 EST

Conexant codec with ID 0x30 - this is AMC97 codec (audio + modem in one
codec) - maybe there is fight between sound and modem driver. On intel
this codec works ok - audio part. Modem part is not working and
snd-intel8x0m have to be in blacklist (otherways audio is not working)
- maybe same problem with ati.

Try to add snd-atiixp-modem to /etc/hotplug/blacklist

Peter Zubaj