Re: Petition for gas grices

From: Patrick McFarland
Date: Thu Aug 25 2005 - 14:02:51 EST

On Thursday 25 August 2005 02:44 pm, Lee Revell wrote:
> Take the fucking bus, ride a bike, or just fucking move closer to work.
> What ever gave all you people the idea that driving 50 miles each way to
> work was sustainable in the first place? I can't believe how many
> otherwise rational people have a gigantic blind spot for this.

Or get a hybird vehicle. IMHO its seriously worth it. Doing 50mpg+ would be
cheap even if gas is $5 per gallon (predicted price for 2006). Better than
the 3mpg SUV mechanical whales everyone drives around. Costs like $90 to fill
the tank, and you have to fill the tank just going up the road to get a loaf
of bread.

--
Patrick "Diablo-D3" McFarland || pmcfarland@xxxxxxxxxxxx