Great Respecto - Please Read From Wu Kwon

From: Grt Great
Date: Fri Jul 29 2005 - 05:20:59 EST

My name is Mr Wu kwon from Korea and I would like
you to guide me through the most viable
investment opportunities in your Country.
Alternatively, I can invest in your line of
business if you are interested and if your line
of business is viable.

I am one of the defectors from the north and I am
currently residing in South Korea. I have been in
this Country for sometime now. Before defecting
from the North, I was into currency exchange
business and I was always travelling to other
parts of Asia and Europe and during that period,
I was able to move out my funds and deposit
it in a bank in EUROPE.

I want to invest this funds in your Country with
your help and advice because we are being treated
as foreigners here. A lot of defectors now go on
to Canada or the United States and some parts of
Europe to live.

For more details, please see the following
websites;
http://www.detnews.com/2003/nation/0310/09/a19e-
292811.htm
www.washingtonpost.com/ac2/wp-dyn/A41966-2003Oct3?
language=printer
http://www.iht.com/articles/531755.html
http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-
news/1181380/posts

I want you to send me a complete breakdown of the
investment opportunities in your Country and also
let me know What exactly I need to do to enable
you invest the funds for me in your Country.

If interested, you will have to provide an
account for receiving the investment funds. I
will then come over to your Country after you
receive the funds and work out the investment
plans with you.

After I hear from you and find out the best
investment business you can introduce to me, I
will tell you how much is involved.

I will expect your response together with your
contact details, preferably your private
telephone number so that I can discuss further
and additional details.

Reply through my private email address.
Regards and God Bless
Mr Wu kwon