Re: diskstat 0.1: simple tool to study io patterns via relayfs

From: bert hubert
Date: Mon Jul 25 2005 - 07:21:51 EST

On Mon, Jul 25, 2005 at 03:56:48AM -0400, Sonny Rao wrote:
> Hi, I had some trouble compiling it, I figured out that one needs
> libboost, but then I've also discovered that g++-3.4.4 and g++-4.0.1
> don't want to compile it while g++-3.3.5 works. (FYI, all of these were
> Ubuntu versions)

Yes, you are right. I'll fix the Boost thing, but it really should compile
using all those gcc's. Would you mind sending me the errors you get with the
other compilers (privately)?

> You might want to document some of this in the README :)

This is the least of what needs fixing hehe. Thanks.

--
http://www.PowerDNS.com Open source, database driven DNS Software
http://netherlabs.nl Open and Closed source services