Re: Giving developers clue how many testers verified certain kernelversion

From: Martin MOKREJŠ
Date: Sun Jul 24 2005 - 13:46:48 EST

Hi Adrian,
well, the idea was to give you a clue how many people did NOT complain
because it either worked or they did not realize/care. The goal
was different. For example, I have 2 computers and both need current acpi
patch to work fine. I went to bugzilla and found nobody has filed such bugs
before - so I did and said it is already fixed in current acpi patch.
But you'd never know that I tested that successfully. And I don't believe
to get emails from lkml that I installed a patch and it did not break
anything. I hope you get the idea now. ;)
Martin