GOOD DAY!!

From: VERONNI AND EDEN KAGEME
Date: Sun Jul 24 2005 - 10:43:59 EST

Good Day
Am Miss VERONNI and Eden My Brother We Are The Children OF Late Luitenent Kageme Of RWNADA
Who Died Doing The Crisis In Rwanda Early Last Year,We are now Under The Care Of UNITED NATIONS(REFEGEE CAMP)
In SENEGAL-WEST AFRICA,Please we are contacting for Your Hunble Asisitance Concerning Our Deposited Family Treasure In
One ISLAMIC BANK.
We are pleading to you to kindly give Your Attention to us by helping Us Invest For Us Our treasure In Your Country,
Please when the Treasure is beign Release You will Be having 15% From The Total Amount Of Money Which Is($6.8)SIX MILLION EIGHT
HUNDRED THOUSAND U.S.Dollars.
Am Expecting to hear from you soon Dear
Thanks and have A Woundefull day
Best Regards