Re: try acpi -V & acpi -V & acpi -V (was Linux v2.6.13-rc3)

From: Romano Giannetti
Date: Thu Jul 21 2005 - 10:43:40 EST

On Thu, Jul 21, 2005 at 05:30:18PM +0200, Romano Giannetti wrote:

> It happens just sometime, bust repeating acpi -V & acpi -V in fast succession
> it gives a 0% reading in few tries. Kernel is vanilla, no patch applied.

Sorry to reply to myself. The kernel is configured without preempt. In past
kernels the problem disappeared with preempt (but then my laptop did not
resume from suspend, which is a showstopper).

Romano

--
Romano Giannetti - Univ. Pontificia Comillas (Madrid, Spain)
Electronic Engineer - phone +34 915 422 800 ext 2416 fax +34 915 596 569