Re: -mm -> 2.6.13 merge status

From: Andrew Morton
Date: Wed Jun 22 2005 - 16:02:31 EST

ebiederm@xxxxxxxxxxxx (Eric W. Biederman) wrote:
> Andrew the good news is unless something comes up I will have time
> starting about Monday to help with the 2.6.13 merge. It looks like
> the first thing I should do is split up the indent patch so it pairs
> well with the rest. And then I have a few pending patches for the user
> space and I think I can fix a number of the device_shutdown problems,
> for at least the normal kexec path.

I'd be inclined to leave it as-is, really. I'm not sure that it's worth
the effort+risk of significantly refactoring the patches.

I've cut it down from 58 patches to 45 and will take another pass at it in
the next day or two, but it's looking like 40-odd patches is the right
To unsubscribe from this list: send the line "unsubscribe linux-kernel" in
the body of a message to majordomo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
More majordomo info at
Please read the FAQ at