Re: BUG: Slowdown on 3000 socket-machines tracked down

From: Nick Piggin
Date: Tue Jun 07 2005 - 21:41:45 EST

On Wed, 2005-06-08 at 04:26 +0200, Christian Schmid wrote:
> This makes me seriously to despair.... the bug/lock/freeze is still there in 2.6.12rc6 ...

Unfortunately yes, because we weren't able to track it down, and
nobody else has hit the problem.

I'm fairly busy for the next week, but I'll get back to you and
try to help after that.

You know, it would be *really* useful if you could provide some
code or point to some packages that can be used to reproduce the
problem. IIRC you hadn't been able to do that?

Nick

--
SUSE Labs, Novell Inc.