Re: [patch] Real-Time Preemption, -RT-2.6.12-rc6-V0.7.47-20

From: Michal Schmidt
Date: Tue Jun 07 2005 - 11:33:03 EST

Ingo Molnar wrote:
* Esben Nielsen <simlo@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hey,
This is an old problem of cpu_freq.c not compiling. I (re)send a fix for it. This time as a real patch...

thanks - i've applied it and have released the -47-27 patch with this fix included.

Yes, that's an obviously safe fix.
I asked on the cpufreq mailing list about this lock. Here's the answer I got from Dominik Brodowski: