Re: IRQ exception upon networking with many vifs/bridges (using Xen)

From: Birger Toedtmann
Date: Sun Jun 05 2005 - 10:09:12 EST

Birger Tödtmann schrieb am Sun, Jun 05, 2005 at 11:38:43AM +0200:

> Hello,
>
> (- this is sort of crossposting from Xen mailing lists, because I do
> not know whether this is very Xen specific as the domain0 linux
> kernel is crashing with a 'fatal exception in interrupt' - see
> below for details.)

Forget about it, as I just infered from the call trace the problem happens
somewhere inside net_rx_action() in ./drivers/xen/netback/netback.c, not
./net/core/dev.c, so it's solely related to Xen modifications.

--
Birger Tödtmann
Technik der Rechnernetze, Institut für Experimentelle Mathematik und Institut