Re: 2.6.12?

From: Michael Krufky
Date: Sat Jun 04 2005 - 07:26:53 EST

Andrew Morton wrote:

My things-to-worry-about folder still has 244 entries. Nobody seems to
care much. Poor me.

Subject: 2.6.12-rc5-mm1 breaks serio: i8042 AUX port

Subject: Re: 2.6.12-rc5-mm1 breaks serio: i8042 AUX port

These are both from the same thread -- I reported the issue. I was having this problem in -mm1, and I'm intermittently having the problem in -mm2 ... I'm starting to think there may be another factor involved (I can't imagine what) ... But if I am the only person seeing this issue, then I wouldn't worry about this. I'll do more testing when -mm3 comes out and I'll post as to whether the problem is still present or not.

--
Michael Krufky