CorAccess promises to comply with GPL

From: Karel Kulhavy
Date: Fri Jun 03 2005 - 03:44:03 EST

Hello

After examining CorAccess' product package and becoming convinced they do not
comply to GPL, I did a mail conversation with them with this result:

"Thank you for bringing this matter to our attention. After reviewing
license materials that may have been included with certain products, it
appears that while license information for commercially licensed
components may have been included, license information for GPL binaries
accompanying our product may have been inadvertently left out in some
cases. [...]

We will update applicable documentation materials to ensure that
appropriate GPL language is included and release the new doc kits along
with our next production software release."

-- Michael Menard, CorAccess Systems, 21 May 2005

(I first mistakenly put it into mouth of Mr. Slawson in a reply in GPL
violations thread, because Mr. Menard sent the message via Mr. Slawson's
e-mail)

CL<