Re: OT] Joerg Schilling flames Linux on his Blog

From: Patrick McFarland
Date: Wed Jun 01 2005 - 12:43:16 EST

On Wednesday 01 June 2005 01:03 pm, Joerg Schilling wrote:
> If Linux likes to implement things differntly, they are free
> to do so but the Linux authors need to learn that I don't like to spend my
> time on somethign that might be useless next week.

Holy what the fuck, Batman?! I could very well argue
that /dev/sd/crackrock/ahoy/ or whatever Solaris traditionally uses is
equally as bad. At least with Linux's current method, a) people (other than
you) are happy, b) people are finding it useful, c) it works well with udev.

LKML: 1, Joerg: 0.

--
Patrick "Diablo-D3" McFarland || pmcfarland@xxxxxxxxxxxx