Re: RT patch acceptance

From: Bill Davidsen
Date: Wed Jun 01 2005 - 12:06:37 EST

Andrea Arcangeli wrote:

On Wed, Jun 01, 2005 at 10:47:32AM -0500, NZG wrote:

Your open hostility to a very possibly valid criticism isn't going to do much for fostering support in the community.
Somebody needs to do some RTAI FUD'n, they've been at this for a lot longer than this RT project and have already crossed many of these bridges, ignore them at your own peril.

Never mind, I got so many insults for BK that I learnt that no matter
how hard and how much they insult, that doesn't make them necessairly
correct about the bottom line.

The sad thing is that no matter how rude the tone, or poor the spelling and grammar, it doesn't make the complaint incorrect. It's so much more satisfying to ignore the flame when it's totally wrong.

--
bill davidsen <davidsen@xxxxxxx>
CTO TMR Associates, Inc