Re: TASK_NONINTERACTIVE (was: Machine Freezes while Running Crossover Office)

From: Pekka J Enberg
Date: Wed Jun 01 2005 - 05:27:13 EST

Hi,

On Wed, 2005-06-01 at 09:35 +0200, Ingo Molnar wrote:
Pekka, could you check whether the patch below solves your Wine problem (without hurting interactivity otherwise)?

I have been running a patched 2.6.12-rc5 for over an hour now with no interactivity problems whatsoever (although on a different laptop). I am using Eclipse, Tomcat, XMMS, Firefox, and Evolution. From my POV, this is 2.6.12 and -stable material. Thanks!

Pekka -