SEEKING BUSINESS PARTNER IN GOLD AND DIAMOND

From: John wesley Taylor
Date: Thu May 19 2005 - 13:51:14 EST

Dear Sir/Madam,

I am writing to a deal of bilateral interest and mutual
benefit. Am MR John Wesley an agent and consultant of the
local miners in west africa where large quantities of GOLD
and DIAMOND are vailable.The price are cheaper than the
price in international marketing.
I obtained your contact from the internet and was inspired
to consult you for this business which I do hope will be of
great interest to us.Do not hesitate to contact me through
the above phone or E-mail to indicate your interest or if
not interested in this proposal, please do solicit for a
buyer for me and upon your recommendation of a rospective
buyer, you shall retain 5% commission of the sales.
Commodities available are as follows:
Diamond of VVS of about 70 carats of different quantities
at good price.
Gold A.U. dust of 22 carats.
Quantity : 6000 g
Purity : 996 / 1000 (22 carats)
Price : USD $ 5400.00 / Kg
Certificates to be issued with trench delivery:
(A) Certificate of origin
(B) Certificate of ownership
(C) Certificate of fine weight
All the above documents / certificates are to be sent to
the buyer.
SYSTEM OF TRADING
After confirmation and testing of the goods, part payment
will be made here while the balance shall be paid 48 hours
after delivery at the country of your designated choice.
yours faithfully,
JOHN WESLEY
(TEL: 00225 07 77 06 18)