RE: Illegal use of reserved word in system.h

From: Gilbert, John
Date: Wed May 18 2005 - 14:11:12 EST

Hi Adrian,
This looks like the source of some stupidity.
http://bugs.mysql.com/bug.php?id=555

Which is even more fun when you see this.
http://bugs.mysql.com/bug.php?id=10364

I think it's been in there a while, but only really blows up when built
under recent kernels.
I agree, it's probably not the right way to go.
John G.