How are you involved with Telephony?

From: VoIP PC Phone Link
Date: Sat May 14 2005 - 08:42:57 EST

--------------------------------

Would you like to add your hardware or services into our shopping cart? PCPhoneLink.com is an online marketing network that has capitalized on the excitement VoIP brings to the Internet. Our website is self-replicating and our marketing platform is "viral", allowing us to acquire 100 new customers per month. Would you be interested in merging your idea with our vision?

Luis A. Garcia
President & Founder
http://www.pcphonelink.com
(540)-320-1045