git repository for net drivers available

From: Jeff Garzik
Date: Thu May 12 2005 - 22:10:24 EST

Although I have over 200 net driver patches to go through in my 'Pending' folder, I have fully converted the existing netdev-2.6 repository from BitKeeper to git. This includes the wireless-2.6 repository.

rsync://rsync.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/jgarzik/netdev-2.6.git

The main branch is fairly irrelevant, as you must choose the branch you wish:
[jgarzik@pretzel netdev-2.6]$ ls .git/branches/
8139cp e1000 ixgb r8169 skge we18
8139too-iomap forcedeth janitor register-netdev smc91x wifi
amd8111 ieee80211 orinoco remove-drivers smc91x-eeprom
e100 iff-running ppp sis900 starfire

For folks looking for a consolidated netdev-2.6 repository (hi Andrew), that does not exist yet. I will create an 'ALL' repository for this purpose, sometime soon.

Jeff