Linux 2.4.31-pre2

From: Marcelo Tosatti
Date: Thu May 12 2005 - 16:17:15 EST

Hi,

Here goes 2.4.31-pre2.

It contains a small number of changes, most notably
the elf_core_dump flaw fix (CAN-2005-1263).

Please refer to -hf tree for the standalone patch.

http://linux.exosec.net/kernel/2.4-hf/

Summary of changes from v2.4.31-pre1 to v2.4.31-pre2

<carlos.pardo:siliconimage.com>:
o sata_sil: Fix FIFO PCI Bus Arbitration

<david.monniaux:ens.fr>:
o fix moxa crash with more than one 1 board

<jason.d.gaston:intel.com>:
o SATA AHCI correction Intel ICH7R

Brett Russ:
o AHCI: fix fatal error int handling
o libata: support descriptor sense in ctrl page

Chris Wright:
o backport v2.6 elf_core_dump() flaw fix (CAN-2005-1263)

Eugene Surovegin:
o ppc32: backport Book-E decrementer handling fix from 2.6

Jean Delvare:
o I2C updates: Fix typo in a comment in i2c.h
o I2C updates: Fix I2C_FUNC_* defines in i2c.h
o I2C updates: Fix an iteration bug in the handling of i2c client module parameters

Jeff Garzik:
o [libata ahci] support ->tf_read hook
o [libata sata_sil] Don't presume PCI cache-line-size reg is > 0

Marcelo Tosatti:
o Change EXTRAVERSION to 2.4.31-pre2

Mikael Pettersson:
o rwsem-spinlock linkage error

Pete Zaitcev:
o USB: Add HX type pl2303

Rolf Eike Beer:
o typo fix in drivers/scsi/sata_svw.c comment

Steven HARDY:
o pcnet32: 79C975 fiber fix

Willy Tarreau:
o bonding fix