[ANNOUNCE] Automated Kernel Build Regression Testing

From: Ian Wienand
Date: Wed May 11 2005 - 00:17:44 EST

Hi,

Gelato@UNSW have been doing nightly IA64 builds and simulator boots
for a long time (http://www.gelato.unsw.edu.au/kerncomp; thanks to
Darren Williams we've been following the git trees from day 1) and a
few members of this list have recently asked for our scripts.

In response we have set up http://kerncomp.sourceforge.net/

What we'd really like to start with is other people donating their
autobuild scripts (I know there are several around). At least then
they are in one place for others, and hopefully we can all work
together to create a combined really excellent one. If you're
interested in doing that, please reply to me personally.

We've also started a list which we invite you to participate in.