Re: x86-64 bad pmds in 2.6.11.6 II

From: Christopher Warner
Date: Tue May 10 2005 - 11:50:25 EST

Thats from a couple of days ago. The bug used to be easily reproducible
and then it just stopped suddenly.

I've thrown the loads of the server machines in question way into the
2000 range with lots of threads, io, cpu usage. I'm really confused as
to what exactly it could be. I'm going to try on a couple of different
machines this week.

I'm starting to suspect it has something to do with the mobo itself,
since I have two or three next to me I'll try on those other machines
and then try on a completely different machine/motherboard.

It's really sneaky, so we'll see what happens.