Module that loads new Interrupt Descriptor Table

From: Zvi Rackover
Date: Wed Apr 20 2005 - 03:59:39 EST

Hello all,

I would like to write a program that monitors various system
parameters in real time. One of these is counting the number of
interrupts. I would like to implement my own interrupt handler so that
each handler counts the number of interrupt of its respective type.
I have read various guides and tutorials but none of them have
discussed this matter.
The module is intended to be installed on an Intel architecture machine.
Any tips or source code would be graciously accepted.

Regards,
Zvi